16 October 2009

Don't You Know that You're Toxic?

I don't even know what to say right now. I have lots of things I could update with, but I don't really get any of it, so I don't know how to get out of my head.

I guess I'll give it a go though.

I was thinking about the possible date with the about to be named boy, and I realized that I'm not currently terribly into him. I have no zsa-zsa-zsu, as a new blogging friend has recently posted about. I want a boy who will share the spotlight with me. Someone who will get up and make a fool out of himself with me so that when I regret it, he can say he did it too, rather than try to tell me that I looked fine. I don't really want someone who will be standing back in the shadows. Thus Shadow Boy has been named.


(Totally unrelated picture, but can I please have one this adorably afraid of fireworks, but then totally into them when hanging out with me?)


So, I got some advice from a friend this week that I should not in fact take Shadow Boy up on his date offer if I don't think that I like him. The thing is though, I do enjoy talking to him. What if that could lead to some zsa-zsa-zsu? I mean, the first few times that I met Dodgeball there wasn't anything there. And then the idiot had to go and use some big words, and there were those damned butterflies in my stomach. Why do I have to be such an English major?

If I could like Shadow Boy though, why shouldn't I give it a shot. Maybe the butterflies will come later.

Or maybe they'll last for 3 years like they have with someone else...

Blue instant messaged me tonight. Checking to make sure that I still work somewhere that prevents us from dating. He has actually been the topic of discussion lately, and I find it very interesting that he then messages me at 1:15AM. What is it about this boy? I don't understand him!

1 comments:

Meg said...

I think dating is all about timing. If you and Blue are meant to be, the planets will align and the timing will click! If not, then there's something better out there for you.