21 September 2009

Working working working day and night!

It's all about the career now.

Well, not really, but since I'm not focusing on a certain boy right now I need something else to distract me until either another boy comes along to do the distracting, or I really don't care about the afore mentioned boy anymore.

So the career it is! Which right now means school!

I'm at school right now and need to get into class, but if I'm not updating here, please read my posts for my Writing and the Young Writer course. I should be updating there at a minimum of twice a week through December.

Oh! and I need some recommendations for classical pieces to buy. I want to get some things to listen to while studying, and I reorganized that section at work this weekend, which means I'm on total over load. Anyone have any favorite symphonies or anything to suggest?

2 comments:

mallory said...

Mozart - A little Night Music

http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Little-Night-Wolfgang-Amadeus/dp/B000000LQF/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1253623478&sr=8-13

Lindy said...

Anything by Bach or Vivaldi are my favs :D I'm such a classical nerd.