22 September 2009

If I was a Sculptor, but then again no.

I love it when I make a decision, and even though my subconscious tells me that I'm an idiot, other things in life seem to support my choice.

More specifically, the dream I had last night definitely suggests that forgetting about Dodgeball is not going to be as easy as I hoped it would be, but when I got some promo CDs today at work the new release by Harry Connick Jr was in there and the songs are rather encouraging for the He's Just Not That Into You perspective, which is what I'm trying to work with. The first track is actually the exact message I was hoping to get from that book, in the tone that it should have been told in.

So now, not only do I get the music that I wanted, but its timing is pretty awesome and will hopefully help in this whole moving on thing.

Ugh, sometimes things get posted that are really tempting and so not what I need while writing this, but it's a way to prove to myself that I can handle it!

I can, I swear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! =)