24 September 2009

I can't believe I haven't shared this yet. It happened like 36 hours ago!

I never really believed that guys carried condoms in their wallet, I mean, there would be no, "Do you have something?" moments if they all did, right?

I was ringing up a not-unattractive guy at work on Tuesday, only to have not only a condom fall out as he pulled out his credit card, but a Trojan Magnum. If his friends hadn't been there, I probably would have made some sort of comment about it, but we both just sort of laughed it off, and I immediately thought of sharing it.



In retrospect, it's not really something worth sharing without having made that comment. Live and learn I guess.

Also, does it remind anyone else of the first episode of Sex and the City?

Maybe I'm that guy's Big.

I don't really think so though.


P.S. Turns out I'm not so great at not liking a boy unless he likes a band that I despise. Even then, not so fab.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hahahha! Totally reminded me of Sex and the City :) LOL

That's hilarious.

Unknown said...

This is exactly why I'm embarassed when I have to buy condoms: I'm always afraid of the clerk making a comment about the box. Thank goodness for self-checkout.