05 August 2009

I've totally found THE ONE.

Anyone out there who happens to come across this also have any sort of connection to Josh Groban? I have recently fallen for him yet again. I mean, if you know me and just how cheesy I am in conjunction with my love of TV, watch the following video and try to honestly tell me that he and I are not meant to be.



Also, could he match those voices better? Seriously, let's make this happen people. I really love the running during the Baywatch part, and the "Oh God," before the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

As if that wasn't enough, go look at his description for one of his vlogs. It's like 10 minutes long, so don't worry about actually watching it if you don't want to, but the description!

I'm sure that he gets a lot of attention from the ladies, but I also think that I'm probably one of the younger ones, maybe this could actually happen! Anyone care to help me devise a plot?

0 comments: