20 July 2009

I remembered to post this!

I had totally forgotten just how amazing life can be when one has a living room that they are comfortable hanging out in and leaving your door open during the day doesn't mean cat hair all over your room and clothes.

In other words, my roommate moved out on Saturday. There are a few things that I wish she had brought to my attention before she left, like that since the cable was in her name she would be taking the interwebs with her, and that the good shower head was hers. I had to find out about the later when stepping into the shower, and this shower head does nothing for my hair. I've enjoyed the less than 48 hours without a roommate though. I guess technically for some of that time my future roommate was here, and that was fortunately just as enjoyable. I have lots of calls to make tomorrow to set up cable and utilities in my name, but I have the whole day off, so it will be pretty simple. I guess I should also see about getting to a cafe or restaurant with WiFi so I can post this, since I'm failing at writing it as though I'm there now.

I'm kind of liking my time being a little disconnected from the interwebs. Probably because I'm not actually all that disconnected with that wonderful little thing called the iPhone. Lots of other fun things happened this weekend, maybe I'll stay connected long enough to write about them when I get a chance to post this.

0 comments: