20 July 2009

Temple time!

I'm currently at a coffee shop so I can used their internet. Before leaving the house I looked in the mirror and decided that I didn't need to wear make up today. I feel prettier than I have in a couple weeks.

There is a boy who I find rather adorable behind the counter here at Temple, but considering he's got long hair, and is wearing mostly brown while working in a fair trade coffee shop, I definitely look more sorority than someone he would probably typically go for. Plus, even if he was interested, I probably look too sorority right now to seem like I might be into him.

Seriously, if they were casting for Legally Blonde from the pool of people who have been here since I got here, it wouldn't even matter if my singing voice gave people hives, I'm the only one who could possibly pull of that persona.

I don't really have too much more to do here right now, but I don't want to leave. It's nice and cool, and there is internet. Even if I don't have anything to do, we all know that I'm addicted and I don't want to walk the 5 blocks home to a warm house where I have to move stuff around.

I just noticed that the adorable boy in brown paisley (don't judge me) has replaced one of the buttons on his shirt with a green one. I would imagine that's because it was lost at some point, I have to admire the functionality of replacing it with something that doesn't match over not having a button because you don't have one that matches.

A couple hours later, Blythe has joined me and she is a bit more interesting than this, so I will now be off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY thought you were in a sorority the first few times I saw you in our classes.

Lindy said...

So lemme guess, you were at Temple Coffee? How was it? I still need to make a visit there...