12 June 2009

Bad Blogger

As busy as I am lately, I'm determined to blog regularly this summer. I don't think that I'll have something every day, but 3-4 times a week, with one of them actually having some sort of substance would be nice.

Maybe once I get used to this non-stop summer I seem to have gotten myself into.

I really like the way that my friend Gina blogs, it's usually after her posts that I'm kicking myself the most for not being a better blogger. I hope she doesn't mind me linking to her, she really cracks me up, so why not share?

I have my second night of the beginning swing series class I'm in at Midtown Stomp Friday and I'm stoked. I can't wait until I'm not being silly and doing stuff like looking at my feet when I'm dancing!



PS. Why do I look so blonde in pictures?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks! Funny thing is, lately I've found myself actually WRITING blogs since I'm not in school and have more time these days.

Good luck with your lesson tonight. Don't worry, I always used to look down at my feet when I first started dancing too.