11 June 2009

It's been too long.

Things I did last weekend.

Friday.

☆ Had an amazing non-date date with Staple.
☆ Saw Star Trek and fell for both Spock and Kirk.
☆ Identified Winona Ryder in about two milliseconds, even though Staple doubted me.
☆ Took Staple to experience the awesome that is Squeeze Inn.
☆ Had the most amazing burger I've eaten, at least this year.
☆ Got super cute before going to Midtown Stomp for The Jive Aces.
☆ Took the first in the series classes I signed up for, and feel a lot more confident about where my dancing is headed.
☆ Danced the night away, and had LOTS of fun!
☆ Got to flirt with the drummer from the Jive Aces for a little while a Lyon's, while just generally having a good time with good friends.
☆ Went to hang out with a friend, and three new friends, and got home after 5AM.

Saturday
☆ Had nothing to do, so slept all day. We're talking 5PM, people.
☆ Made some casual plans to go to ice cream with a friend.
☆ Got invited to a movie with friends.
☆ Changed ice cream plans, included everyone in the movie plans.
☆ Movie got out later than expected, went to dive bar with friends.
☆ Was totally flattered by friends and their friends, tried not to let it go to my head.
☆ Got home around 3.
☆ Stayed up way too late talking to someone I shouldn't be.

Sunday
☆ Worked 10-6, which means no church.
☆ Came home to sleep before my first day of Sign Language in summer school.

0 comments: