14 May 2009

Nearing the End

This week has felt pretty crazy. Last weekend and the beginning of this week I seemed to have a kind of block on writing the about 30 pages that were due over 8 papers this week. I think a big part of that came from being forced to work on one piece all day Monday when I prefer to be able to work in short bursts.

Today I'm down to 5 papers that I have to turn in tomorrow. One of which is so done that it's got a fork sticking out of it, but another I have yet to begin. The other three I've made decent progress on and now I just need to get my brother over here for some truly brotherly (read brutal) editing and I'll be just about good to go.

I've got so much I could say about my process and how I intend to use the rest of my day, but this is just intended to be a short break so I can trick myself into working on one paper for two of those short bursts back to back!

I will have much more to say tomorrow afternoon and this weekend once my paper writing week is over!

1 comments:

Diamondaj said...

Good luck on getting your papers done : )