16 May 2009

And I've finished!

All of my papers and anything else that I have to turn in to any class has officially been turned in. I have four finals next week, and some of them I'm not currently so prepared for, but it's only one a day, which I can totally handle. Especially since the first one is definitely the easiest, so I have more time to focus on the others!

Now that I'll have a little more time in my schedule, I'm really looking forward to taking care of some things that have been a little neglected over the past few weeks. During study breaks and then definitely after I'm finished around noon on Thursday I look forward to getting at least a few, but hopefully all of the following things done:

Cleaning my room.
Organizing my room as I clean.
Officially signing up for summer classes.
Figuring out applying to the Jamba Juice on campus.
Dancing a LOT more.
Trying some new recipes in exchange for some awesome dancing lessons.
Sleeping in without feeling guilty.
Testing out my mom's pool to make sure it's good for the year.
Reading for pleasure!
Writing for pleasure on a more in depth level than this blog usually gets.
Working and making some cash!
Riding my bike.
Lots more that I can't even think of right now.

Look forward to much more interesting updates!

1 comments:

Laura Breedlove said...

Yoohoo! Over here! Definitely been neglected the last few weeks (or months even?). Please add "catching up with Laura" to your list. :)