13 May 2009

Positive Outlook

In going through the papers that I've received back from my Professor with comments and unofficial grades, I realized that the two I've gotten back from him are actually marked as a B- and B/C. He's a pretty harsh grader, and I would be totally happy with a C+ in the class, especially since I don't feel like I've put as much into these papers as I should have. It looks like I'm on the right path though, since I'll be doing a bit more revision to those papers before turning them in, and I've done a decent amount of revision on the other two I have for that class.

I've still got two more papers for different classes, which are a little more involved and I need to get back to working on them now.

And yes, you read that right. I have 6 papers due before 5:00PM on Friday.
I've already turned in 3 papers this week.

0 comments: