18 April 2009

Splitting

I've decided that I'm going to create a new blog. One which I will update less frequently, but with a bit more substance to the entries. I haven't decided just what I'm going to call it yet, I had a few names that I really wanted the other day all seem to be taken, but as I'm looking for them now to link them here and show you, I seem to be creating new names because they are all showing as available.

So you tell me;

Purely Wondering
Pure Wonderings
Pure Wondering
Pondering Katherine
Reviving Katherine

Or something else you can think of?

I took a look at my history, Purely Random, Pure Rambling and some other similar ones were the taken ones. It seems I've found a little more focus in what I'd like to present in this blog during the past few days, as Random and Wondering can be related, but do not fully represent the same connotation in my mind.

I still plan on updating this blog daily. I've just come to realize that sometimes I hold back some of my favorite parts about my fun posts because I'm thinking about something a little heavier that I'd like to discuss, but I don't feel this is the right venue. In creating this new venue I hope to lessen the amount of holding back I do!

Big day tomorrow, something I'll post about on the new blog when I've got it figured out!

0 comments: