20 April 2009

Not a fan of bug bites.

I can't even come close to counting the number of bug bites I've got right now. I woke up with 4 yesterday and noticed several more through out the day (Katie can verify that) as they started to itch. They were so bad over night that I woke up from being so itchy.

This morning was pretty much the same, but last night I could hear a mosquito buzzing around my head sometimes, so I'm a little more confident in what the source of the 10 or so new bites is.

A couple of the bites are having some odd reactions. One has a raise, irregularly shaped thing happening, and another has some weird coloring. The raised one seems to be going down again, and I'm thinking that the odd colors are more from some over-zealous scratching in class.

Somehow, I ended up with a bite in each eyebrow.

1 comments:

mallory said...

Oh yuck. I always forget that warmer weather = bugs. In the summertime I don't go anywhere without my anti-itch ointment! You might want to give it a try; it's very effective and preventing said overzealous scratching.