17 April 2009

Boo to work

I'm not really feeling this whole work thing at the moment. Probably because I overslept and didn't get some of the things done that I wanted to this morning, also because so many people on Facebook are celebrating that it's Friday, and that means more work for me!

On the positive side, work may go by pretty quickly considering the near 80 degree weather we're supposed to have today and the customers that should come with it. Let's hope that rushes make the day feel shorter and not longer!

For those of you who haven't already, please take a look at my previous entries about the Sacramento Race for the Cure. If you're in town please sign up and join our team, if not we'd love to have your support through fundraising!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

i would like to have joined but i'll be at school! have fun!