07 March 2009

Bishop Allen

I follow a blog about indie music that offers lots of free MP3s every week, but I haven't actually downloaded many of them until last week. I'm currently listening to the group of them from last Sunday's round up, and the first one of them is so perfect for where I was a few days ago.

Anyone who lives in Sacramento and knows that the weather has been following my mood knows that I'm in a much better place now, but it was very nice to hear this song that just captured everything, and put it together with a nice little bow tied around it!

You should definitely go to Bishop Allen's website and check out the song Rain. You can download it there for free, and you can see all their upcoming tour dates. I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it to their show in SF later this month, I guess I'll have to keep looking out for dates this summer.

Here's a nice video of the song if you'd rather have a preview, but the recorded version is preferable in my opinion!



So, I'm kind of loving the new embedding options on YouTube!

0 comments: