21 January 2009

Project Pipeline



As much as I talk about not really wanting to teach in California, I would really like to be able to get into a classroom sooner, rather than later. So, next week I'm going to attend an information session about Project Pipeline to see just what I can do about that.

I still have a lot of work to go into my BA in English, but I think something like this will help me know what I can be doing after that.

Also, I really wanted to be asleep already, but my poor roommate is sick and throwing up every 10 minutes or so, and the toilet is about 10 feet from my head when I'm in bed.

3 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

good luck! I'm one of the great crowd of ex-teachers, driven out of the profession by stress :-(

Anonymous said...

Also an ex teacher...think the more time you can spend in the classroom the better...i know it's where i learned much much more than i did at college...young people are wonderful...

Kim Caro said...

lovin it! i painted some o's with the ca shape...still havent posted.this one is awesome