19 January 2009

It's happening again







She's gorgeous. They're gorgeous. I believe that they are genuinely happy. I don't see how those qualities can be anything but amazing for us as a whole. No matter what you feel about policy, I really believe that a little love is nothing but good for figuring out the best things for all involved, and I refuse to believe that the love and joy in those expressions is anything other than genuine.



Please don't say that she's copying Jackie. Yes, her style is very reminiscent of our last Lady of Hope, but that's because they both understand classic looks.



Even when she looks pissed she looks amazing, and seriously, would you want to mess with that look?


I might be a little bit jealous of the fist bump.

3 comments:

Haute Country Vintage Co. said...

The lady does have style!! I'm so excited about the inauguration & sense of renewed hope for this country :)

Renee toeNja said...

I agree!

My Inspired Reality said...

Yes, she is one stylish lady and I do believe the love is real too:):)