14 October 2008

Such a Californian

My roommate and I found ourselves shivering this weekend. It was in the 60's and we were kind of bundled up, but I think the fact that we could hear the wind outside made us think we were colder than we were. Today it's actually colder inside than it was, but not so much wind and we feel perfectly fine.

I have a test tomorrow that I should have spent a lot more time preparing for, but I hope that I will still be able to do ok, I just have to remember to stay calm and be willing to read through and back up my points in the essay portion. Those are the notes that my cute TA gave me on my essay before, so watch out now! There is no advice i take better than advice from a cute boy.

We also had a house party this weekend, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next one! It will be a bad sweater and cookie party!!!

I'm going to head to bed, but after my test tomorrow I should be good on getting to updating again!

1 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I am sure you will do well..Much luck to you..