09 October 2008

Second Saturday?

In talking to DennisAnderson in chat Wednesday night he mentioned doing a show on Saturday for Sacramento's monthly art walk and he said that he thinks that they still have spots open, so I should attend as well.

So I'm thinking about it. I need some extra cash this month, and it's a very small table fee, so it's not too much of a gamble that I would make the same back. I still need to call tomorrow to see if there are open spots, but I think that if there are I'm going to go for it.

I'm supposed to be having a party that night, but oh well. My friends can come visit me and go to the party afterward, or come and party without me until I get home!

3 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

I say definitely go for it:) I do art shows and you never know how the day is going to turn out, but for the most part it has always been good:)

melroska said...

I went to second saturday last month. It is totally off the hook, at least as it gets later. There are so so so many people. If you do it I'd love to know how it goes.

steppie said...

Good luck with this!

I also live in California (half an hour away from LA), and have been signing up for crafts shows as I could be using the extra cash as well! :)

Hope it goes well for you!