24 September 2008

As is suspected.

I've got a paper due tomorrow. Anyone surprised that I'm posting again? Me either.

I don't want to stay up all night doing it, so I should probably start reading the second part of my comparison, right?

I've decided that I'm going to change up my blogger look soon. I'll probably do it tomorrow at school when I have time to really just sit and not get anything really done.

I'd love to have tons to talk about right now, but either I don't really have anything to talk about, or it's all being blocked by the knowledge that I need to be working on my paper. So instead I'm going to share something that I recently was made aware of by my favorite new blogger, Lindsay Katai.



Looks like things could go our way this time, huh? As Lindsay noted, data can be found at Five Thirty Eight.

1 comments:

Lindsay Katai said...

Hey, thanks!