23 September 2008

A reason to do my homework!

I have a total crush on my American Lit TA.

I'm trying to turn that into a great motivator to actually get something from the class rather than just giving the professor what she wants. That probably means that I should be reading/writing my paper rather than sitting here watching The Biggest Loser and eating dinner. I think tonight is going to be my last lazy day when I shouldn't be lazy though, so it's ok.

For any of you who didn't know, one of my favorite things to do during the week is to make dinner and eat it while watching BL. This week I decided to actually make something relatively real, rather than my typical Hamburger Helper. I didn't stray to terribly far though.

PS. I already tried to find him on Facebook, no luck otherwise I'd totally let you all in on the lurking.

0 comments: