06 August 2008

Dogs, Exes, Pants, Money

I just took a quiz to find out what kind of dog I should get. I don't have any intention of actually getting a dog, but Mallory's excitement for Howie makes me think about it a bit. The results told me nothing. I was looking for a bit of a breed list and I got a paragraph telling me that toy breeds are what I should look for. Well duh!

That's not what inspired me to post though. When I got to the end, since it wasn't actually a dog site it suggested other quizzes that I should take. One of them was, "Are you over your Ex?" Is it just me, or if you're even asking yourself that are you pretty much not? Or at least if you're taking a quiz to figure it out are you not?

Just something that crossed my mind when reading it.

I saw The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants today. It was marvelous. Hopefully there will be a bit more of a review about it later. I make no promises though, there's a pretty cool scholarship essay due at the end of the month.

0 comments: