04 August 2008

Nothing to actually say.

Oh man do I need a break. So many changes are right around the corner, and I'm anxious and a little afraid of them.

I got approved for a new apartment that I want last week, and we'll get officially approved on Tuesday. If for some reason we don't get it, I think I'm going to help Holly and Angela find a place for the two of them, and look into other options for myself. There's actually a house full of guys that I'm interested in, so I might e-mail them tomorrow for the heck of it.

I'm currently looking for a bit of a project bike for my dad and I to fix up in the next few weeks so I can ride to school. That's one reason that I'm also hoping to change my schedule to have all of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday. I already know that I am so not going to want to get up and ride every morning. Any encouragement from others would be greatly appreciated.

I also am trying a certain project this semester that will require me to buy some new clothes at the end of the semester. I'll try to write more when it's not 1 am.

0 comments: