16 September 2009

Happiness is a warm gun

My routine for school is slowly coming along. I still haven't found a good groove in which I get everything done that I need to, but I'm getting enough done. Most of my blogging will be found on the journal assignment for my Writing and the Young Writer course, as that will earn me a grade and as such should be prioritized before entertainment. The good news though is that I should have some decent things to say over there, so feel free to follow it and make comments!

Onto something that's easier to feign interest in!

I was talking to a new friend on Facebook chat last week, and found out that before they knew my name, a few of the dodgeball guys (not to be confused with Dodgeball himself) would refer to me as the librarian. I totally understand. I like to wear cardigans, and when going out in the evening they are quite useful for warding off the chills while also being totally adorable. Now that I'm back in school I like to wear something that makes me feel like I could possibly look like the million years older than all the other students here, so cardigans are a much better choice than hoodies. I've also realized something with all this new focus on those awesome little sweaters.

I need new cardigans!!!

It's getting a little colder, and soon enough I'm going to need an actual jacket, but even then some of my classrooms are rather cold but wearing jacket to take notes is entirely unappealing. I am constantly wanting cardigans in colors that i don't actually have them in, especially when watching super awesome new TV shows in which a main character has some awesome ones.





So now I think I'm going to casually be looking for them in pretty much every color of the rainbow, I mean, why not? If you notice anything awesome please let me know where I can find them!


Oh, and the title means nothing, I just can't get that lyric out of my head.

1 comments:

mallory said...

I saw some cute cardigans at the mall today...I think they were at Old Navy. I also saw a lot of cardigans that WOULD have been cute if they hadn't been short-sleeved. Who decided a short-sleeved cardigan was a good idea? I think it's actually an oxymoron. Like those turtleneck tank tops.