04 September 2009

Congratulations! It's a Blog!

I now have a super awesome new blog to which I will be posting all of my journal entries like the previous entry for my Writing and the Young Writer course.

I will be posting links here to when I update, or at least mentioning it unless I really impress myself with an entry and feel a need to cross post. My teacher is totally down for public comment, so please comment away. Those comments will probably spawn new topics for me to write about, which will be much appreciated.

I'm very excited to be writing more this semester, and I can't wait to tell you all tomorrow about my attempted murder by a silent asian woman at Wal-mart earlier tonight.

1 comments:

Bob said...

I like the content of Student Becomes the Teacher, but the blue font against the blue-tinted background is tough to read... Also, couldn't post a comment to SBT