01 August 2009

This should be a great weekend!

Considering how this week went, I thought that I was going to be flying high this weekend and riding out this awesome wave.

Turns out, not so much. I'm not going to keep myself down by focusing on what's currently pulling me down, instead I'm going to focus on some things that are happening in the relatively near future that I may or may not be looking forward to.

I just got a second job, which means that I will have some spending money soon. With that money I am hoping to get a new desk that will be much more functional for me this school year. I've got an idea of what I'd like from the wonderful Ikea, but but I'm not going to make any real decisions until I can hand over the cash to bring it all home.

I will really be working a lot in the next few weeks, but that doesn't mean that I won't be taking next weekend off to go to Clear Lake with my family to relax and really get a good tan!

Damn, I wanted to really have things to say and write a good entry, but making food before work is preventing that!

0 comments: