30 July 2009

My turn!

I can't...

+ believe that I'm as excited as I am to be so busy in the next few weeks, and maybe months.
+ snap.
+ wait for a girls weekend in Vegas!
+ sing, but do you think that stops an awesome karaoke performance?
+ keep my blossoming flowers blossoming.

But I can...

+ handle anything that I really want to. (Especially with the amazing new friends who are super supportive!)
+ remember (seemingly) useless information like dates and random trivia.
+ skip backwards, and while spinning!
+ bake/cook decently. (And when I say decently it means I just don't have the space to do it well.)
+ see the positive in almost any situation. (Seriously, ask me how my most recent heart break will lead me to marry Joey Fatone if you don't believe me.)

I won't...

+ let a friend buy something that I don't think looks good without giving my honest opinion about it.
+ smoke.
+ ever stop trusting that there is good in everyone.
+ stop believing.
+ worry my life away!

But I will...

+ support anything that a friend does as long as they are doing it for the right reasons. I may not agree with their decision, but I will support them.
+ become better with my money.
+ start taking more pictures.
+ drink most things with grenadine.
+ hold onto that feeling.

I shouldn't...

+ put off my homework until the last minute.
+ sweat the small stuff. (And lately I haven't been!)
+ be up this late!
+ spend about 1/4 of the money that I do. (Well, at least not on what I spend it on.)
+ put off until tomorrow what I can get done today.

But I should...

+ let the people I care about really know how much they mean to me.
+ read more.
+ get into a more regular sleep schedule.
+ eat better.
+ find some wine that I like to relax with sometimes.

Stolen from this awesome lady. Hoping that another lady, or two, or three I know will follow suit.

0 comments: