03 August 2009

I caved.

I really didn't want to, but I'm headed out to Clear Lake this weekend and I need something that (be nice, Katherine) will keep my interest, but isn't really something I have to think about. I mean, tanning is not supposed to require thinking, right?



I asked Laura if I could borrow the first of the Twilight series. I saw the movie. I was not impressed. I've spoken with some who love the books and still didn't like the movie, so I'm not really worried. I really just don't want to get hooked on this series and have to read them all though. I ended up snagging my hair dresser's copy tonight when I went over there to water her plants while she's out of town. I don't think I'll take this one out of town though, just in case something were to happen, I would be more comfortable telling Laura that I had to buy her another copy than the woman I trust to get my color and cut just right.

So, let it be known, Gina, Laura, Valerie (though I don't think you're even aware that I have a blog, maybe you don't even read blogs!) and anyone else whom I've told I really didn't want to get into them. It is starting tomorrow while I'm required to be at my lady appointment 15 minutes early (oh what I do for free healthcare). Unless of course I start tonight after my shower!

1 comments:

Nat said...

The movie was rubbish. Once you start reading though you wont stop. Take all 4 with you on holidays. I had put off reading them for ages and then I had read them all within a week. I'm not even a reader. Its crazy!