20 August 2009

All She Wants To Do Is DANCE!

I had a very productive day today, though not in the way that I'd expected to!

I also had the second night in a row of simply amazing dancing. It's obviously way too late to get into it at 3:13AM, so let's just say that what started as a not so great, and super turbulent looking night, turned into nothing short of awesome.

Even the last little lingering bit of the negative (which I foolishly thought was a lost cause) was remedied by a late phone call that first had me panicked that something was wrong!

To go from feeling a little left out and let down to being reminded of the great new friends that I have is a feeling I can't put into words. I hope those who contributed to this feeling know that I'm feeling this way and that I am truly grateful to call them friends.



This movie makes me smile and is keeping me up way too late.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Ooh I get the boy on the right....I forget his name. But YUM. ;)

Meg said...

I LOVE this movie! I'm glad the night turned out better than expected, I feel like low expectations can go a long way sometimes!! (PS happy belated birthday!)