25 May 2009

Eventful!

I woke up pretty early this morning for having finally put down Wicked just after 3 last night, so of course I picked up my book and started reading again at 8:30. I was much more tired than I'd thought though, because I ended up falling back asleep again, only to wake up around 3!

It's really nice to have three days off in a row and not feel like I completely wasted my day by sleeping through it. Apparently I needed the rest. For the past hour or so I've done about nothing, which has felt good. I do plan on cleaning my room a bit and doing some laundry at some point today, but without anything to do tomorrow, why bother right away? I'm letting the process all marinate in my mind so that I may be able to move through it all better when I actually get down to it!



I'm pretty darned sure you should get that for me since my birthday is less than three months away! (Yes I am already counting down, don't judge, even with the large number that it will be, I like my birthday!)

I think I'm going to try to tweak my Fall schedule a little bit tonight. After I get my room a little bit more organized (read throwing some stuff out) I want to really look into the Spring semester and see just what I will need to do then to reach my goals. I'd like to find a way to get 20 hours of work in each week, and that great opportunity of a Jamba Juice on campus isn't such a fancy idea anymore. That location is going to be a franchise location, so working there wouldn't have all the perks of working for Jamba, like being able to transfer to lots of different locations in the country.

I definitely need some time for homework next semester though, since this semester's grades didn't turn out the way that they were supposed to. And of course there are some recent developments that I hope to have some time for next semester as well (which also means I'm hoping they last that long)!

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but within 12 hours of my roommate telling me that she was giving notice, I already had a potential roommate. Let's hope that the character of this house doesn't scare him off though!

0 comments: