08 April 2009

Sorry Mallory...



You know that I'm a little too in love with Macs when I'm sitting in the computer lab at school and get off of a PC that I'm currently working on because I see someone get off of one of the Macs.

To be fair though, they have a much better workspace so I'm more comfortable with the extra space as well as the better keyboard and shortcuts that make sense.

I was up to go to work at 4:30 this morning. Not really. I had to be to work at 5:15, which means I was up at 4:55. I then worked for 4 and a half hours, which I kind of enjoyed, before getting home at 10. Just enough time to take a shower before editing two papers and leaving for school at 12:45! I didn't get as much editing done as I'd wanted to, so I'm now in the computer lab at school (on the much preferred Mac) finishing that work now. I'll be out of my last class at 7:15 and back home around 7:45.

Anyone else want to sign up for this schedule?

I'm amazed that I can keep up with it. I do have to admit that I opted for Dr Pepper today instead of water because I knew I would need the caffeine, and I made Liz drive today to make sure we didn't die if I ended up falling asleep driving home. This makes it a lot easier to sign up for classes next semester, since I know that I can totally handle it!

1 comments:

cabin + cub said...

I am a mac fan too! ;)