21 November 2008

Busy busy

Working way more than I'd thought is really putting a hamper on my blogging!

Lots of things have been going on though.

I went to see Twilight last night at midnight. It was fine, but I finally understand how people are not always amazed by the Harry Potter series. I feel like a lot of the magic of the movie was left up to the assumption that viewers have read the book. Maybe it was mostly the midnight showing and all the laughter at every little detail making me feel like I was outside of the biggest inside joke on the planet, or maybe I'm right and it really wasn't all too spectacular. I am willing to see it again to confirm, but probably not until the spring until it comes out on DVD.

I have lots of new ideas for my Etsy shop. A few things that I've already got made and need pictures of, and then more that I have ideas for, but haven't actually put together yet. Hopefully I will be a lot more organized in the coming weeks and see about eventually getting some of that stuff up.

I was on the front page the other day! Yay! The day before my treasury was picked for the front page. It was fun. Hopefully this will continue!

I've got an opinion to ask about hair cuts, but it's getting late and I don't want to track down pictures, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow for that post!

0 comments: