19 October 2008

How Rude!



I saw Jodie Sweetin give a lecture on Thursday night. If you're not currently familiar with her, you probably were 13 years ago.



I actually really enjoyed the lecture, as well as the time spent with Kristine. Jodie (we're totally on a first name basis I decided) seemed rather nervous, with lots of hair touching and deep breaths, but she kept it together and I thought she was cute. She even said, "How rude," for us!

I've been told a time or two that I look like her (I don't really see it) so I brought my camera in hopes of getting a picture with her to actually let people decide. The line for the meet and greet was crazy though, so Kristine and I just went to Chipotle.

It was a good evening.

5 comments:

Stela said...

What was the lecture about?
That's awesome you got to see Stephanie tanner!! haha

Willow's World & Willow's Wool said...

cool, what was the lecture about?

Eveline said...

Oh wow. Looks like little girls do grow up!

Rosebud Collection said...

She has gone through quite a bit in her life..I am sure that is what she spoke about..

Crafty Mama said...

I like that Chipotle was an acceptable substitute! That's something me and my friends would do. Eh, that line's too long, let's go get chips and salsa! ;)