04 October 2008

Getting back on track.

Today is the last day that I am house sitting for the bfff's parents. I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Her cats kind of make me want one, though the way that things are in my house makes me not really want to be the only one taking responsibility for one. But we shall see, I have floated the idea to the roommates and if they pursue it a bit more we may still go for it.

I should be getting the supplies that I ordered on Etsy any day now, and I really can't wait. I really need to reorganize my whole room before really getting into more creating, but if I have the supplies there maybe I'll be able to motivate myself to get my shit together so I can work with them!

Along with the house sitting being over, Laura gets back into town tonight!!! She and I do a really great impression of getting really sick of each other sometimes, but dang have I missed that girl. I can't wait to hear all about Italy and her favorite parts.

I am currently looking for a job, and I think I've found something that sounds pretty awesome, so I hope that I can do it. Sylvan Learning Center is hiring Teaching Assistants for nights and weekends relatively close to my house. It's further than I'd wanted to work from home because it will mean driving instead of biking at nights, but it sounds pretty awesome. (For those of you who don't know I'm an English major hoping to teach middle or high school English and I've often been told that I should teach math, so I'm hoping that not only would I be a great teaching assistant, but maybe there would even be room for growth!)

I'd rather not leave you without something fun to look at in this post, so let me find something!



I hope that you already know of the Llama song, otherwise this is definitely not as fun.

1 comments:

david santos said...

Great posting!!!
Congratulations!!!