22 August 2008

Tipsy Katherine

I'm tipsy, but I'm posting anyway. I tend to spell better when I've got a drink or two in me because I'm terrified that I'm going to spell things terribly and people can tell I'm tipsy just from that.

I think I'm currently ruining my roommate's friend's night by hanging out in her room while they are playing dice. He's definitely got a thing for her, and I mistakenly walked in on what might've been a moment just a bit ago. They should have known that I was coming back when I was talking about a Sesame Street clip that was on YouTube and then I jumped up and ran toward my room, duh I'm grabbing my laptop to show them, right?

I think I pissed off my other roommate when I told her that it offends me when she uses the word, "gay" as a universal negative. She insisted that she's stubborn and not going to change because it bothers me, or something to that effect. I don't remember the exact verbage, but I definitely know that she said she's not going to change. We haven't seen her since, it's been like 30 minutes, and normally she's in here back and forth a bunch.

I think we're playing Scrabble now, yay!

0 comments: