22 August 2008

I need a distraction!

If I wanted to be here any less I think it would be physically impossible for me to be in this building. Senioritis is kicking in hard.

Yesterday was the worst birthday I can remember having.

Last evening I got the best gift I’ve ever gotten for my birthday.

There is a homeless guy who hangs out by my new place who seems to be a little bit in love with me.

I really wish that Aaron wasn’t going to Outside Lands this weekend so we could hang out again sooner. I also really love that he’s into Outside Lands though, and am enormously jealous that I’m not going myself.

For not having anything to do here I’m really not too inspired to write either. It’s a little odd, ‘cause I have lots that I could write about. I guess it’s more that I don’t want to start writing only to get the email that I’m waiting on saying that I can actually do the one thing that’s not going to make me want to blow my brains out. That sentence was a bit more dramatic than I’d intended it to be.

The above mentioned homeless man asked me to marry him and has at least 5 teeth missing. Interestingly enough, I don’t think that I told him a flat out, “No.” I may leave my digital camera somewhere for Holly to grab the next time she watches a scene play out with he and I, since he talks to me literally in front of my house, and hangs out about 20 yards away at the bus stop.

I think that my goal for next week will be three full posts about specific topics by the end of the week. I know that I’m not going to be too busy, unless they start creating things just for me to be able to do them, which would really take more of everyone else’s time and probably not be such a great idea.

Ok, when I’m on time to work I’ve left by now, and yet the email that I’m waiting on still isn’t here. I don’t think that I should have to do this work now, right?

0 comments: