03 February 2008

And the nominees are...

So, time is up and we have only two suggestions. Should make your voting easier. Especially since I couldn't find a not ridiculous picture of Melrose that I like. Mallory, if you can find a better one please let me know and I'll switch them. Oh wait, you added a link in your comment didn't you. I guess I'll have to go check that! (That would be the much better one that Mallory provided on the right.

And then there's Leslie Feist. I totally didn't see it at first, 'cause I'd only seen her silhouette CD cover and the video for 1 2 3 4, in which I don't think she looks fantastic. Once I was advised to watch more videos though, I realized that I also wish I had her wardrobe for a lot of them!




We've had another nominee! Katey Sagal. I have to say, I'm flattered, and I totally see it. Please, if you don't know who she is take a look at the Google Image Search. That pic is really just kind of for fun.





So now you get to comment at tell me which you think I look more like! Feel free to ignore that this isn't the best picture of me and scroll down to watch the videos instead.

Also, feel free to weigh in on whether I should dye my hair dark like Feist's or go for lots of highlights. It wouldn't be like Melrose's, but it would definitely be more blonde.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first impression was Melrose...but something seemed not quite right, and so after much deliberation, I'm voting Feist.

mallory said...

You know my vote!

Becca said...

I think Feist, and the darker hair is definetly the "new" blonde :)

Anonymous said...

I'm nominating another selection of Katey Sagal!

http://www.bundyology.com/crypt.jpg

Laura said...

I've gotta say Feist after looking at all the pictures...

Jes said...

Wow, Feist and you could be long lost twins. Neat!