30 December 2007

Not to be negative...

in recent conversations in the Etsy chat rooms a few people have said somethings that come off as rather negative, myself included when I don't pay attention, and I've realized how kind of ridiculous it is.

That being said, I still have a bit of a gripe about the past hour and a half of my life. I was just shopping at Kohl's, attempting to return some unwanted Christmas gifts and find something suitable to wear to work. Preferably something in the form of pants since it seems I don't seem to have too much trouble finding tops and it's too cold out to be wearing skirts at the moment.

I went in with the idea of finding some simple dark pants that would be suitable to wear in an office environment, and I found nothing. I was totally willing to go with just black, pin stripe, dark grey, whatever. but nothing that was in my size and not cut weird.

The place was an absolute mess and I couldn't believe that anyone would shop there.

I really believe that it is customers allowing stores to become run down, not the companies. If customers didn't shop there, the stores would fix it. Instead we continue to give them our money and they see no reason to change their ways. I can't say that I blame them.

I left without pants, so I don't get to wear a new outfit to my interview tomorrow (which I'm not actually too stoked about anyway). I did swing through the kitchen section though, and I think that I will have to go back there to get some new stuff for my kitchen. I so wish I cooked more!

0 comments: