13 January 2010

Ever met a chick with Star Wars sheets?

A few nights ago the topic of Christmas presents came up. We still haven't exchanged them. Mostly because neither of us actually have the gifts in our possession yet.

He offered to give me a clue though, and I love trying to figure out what someone is going to give me, if only to let them know not to waste money on something I'm not going to like. He prefaced with saying that the hint would either give it away, or completely confuse me. I think he was banking on the latter. I guess I should have mentioned to him sometime before that I used to work at Pottery Barn Kids. His clue was that if I wanted to return it I would have a credit to PBKids, and I took maybe have a second to think before literally squealing with joy and doing an odd kick-thing that would have been jumping up and down if I wasn't laying down at the time.

He's getting me STAR WARS SHEETS!!!!!


Source


Except that he's not, because they're way too expensive and I'm not going to let him. But seriously, this boy not only hit the nail on the head with the gift, he hammered the nail in completely with just the one tap. I guess I was worried about nothing.

Except now I have to come up with something cooler for him. I mean, what I had was spot on, but not nearly on the level of Star Wars sheets.

0 comments: