08 October 2009

My brother and I are awesome.

Jeffrey: i found you!
Katherine: creepy
Jeffrey: yeah i get that sometimes
Katherine: i know, i taught you well
Jeffrey: haha
Katherine: want to hear something gross?
Jeffrey: um idk
Katherine: just say yes
Jeffrey: haha yes
Katherine: it's not blood and guts gross, just like snot gross
Jeffrey: haha fine
Katherine: I just got up to get ANOTHER kleenex, and my nose literally dripped onto my hand
Jeffrey: gross
Katherine: I know, right?
the grosser part is that i only know because i felt it fall on my hand
I could have snot drops all over the house!
Jeffrey: ok you can stop now
Katherine: You're keeping your shoes on from now on when you're here, aren't you?
Jeffrey: i would say yes, but it's not true
Katherine: yeah, you'll forget
Jeffrey: most definitely
Katherine: and the next time I see you without shoes in my house I'll be thinking about this conversation
Jeffrey: please don't remind me of it
Katherine: I won't
but I'll be smiling
smirking even
Jeffrey: le jerk
Katherine: and you'll ask me why, and I'll invent something extravagant just to spare you
that's how much I love you.
Jeffrey: haha well thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The relationship you have with your brother is kind of adorable. =)