01 October 2009

Caffeine withdrawal is totally a real thing.



And it's not pretty.

Which makes me want to stop ingesting it. But considering how my day went today, that does not seem to be the most logical course of action. I could not get out of bed today. And I hated it. I was really looking forward to getting to class today and continuing my attempts at staying on top of schoolwork, but I could not get out of bed before 3.

So I had an enchilada that my roommate made last night, it was awesome, and some dr pepper, and I’m feeling about 94.3% better. So no more 48 hours with no caffeine after more than 3 servings of it the day before.

I’m kind of wanting to cut my hair. I decided a while ago to let it grow longer because I had it long at the beginning of the year and I loved all that I could do with it (even if I never did) but I’m getting a little sick of it lately. I know that if I go into Courtney and tell her this she’ll go for layers and keep the over all length, but sometimes I feel like I’ll walk out of there with a bit of a femullet if I don’t cut the longer layers too, and I’m not a fan.

Any thoughts?

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

hmmm...I'm not sure how long it is now but I liked it when you cut your hair before. You did do that recently right?