27 August 2009

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

So much has happened lately that I'm tempted to just move on and only focus on the stuff that has occurred in the past 48 hours so that I can update decently. The things that have happened though are not exactly of a magnitude that I can simply let them pass by without comment. I suppose that only leaves me with my standard listing of events. If you would like more details, leave a comment and I shall provide the accompanying detail.



★ My friend Kasey's wallet was stolen out of my house while she and I were in the basement. I then confronted the asshat and got her stuff back.

★ I got my first hangover/slight blackout experience!

★ I quit one of my jobs!

★ I want to paint my place.

In the most current news, I'm meeting with a potential roommate again today for lunch. I'm looking forward to it, hopefully she and I will be on the same page this time, and she'll be moving in this weekend!

Before that I'm going to go on a bit of a walk. I walked about 5 miles last night before Sweet n Hot, which turned into not dancing much. I'd really like to get in better shape, so getting moving seems to be the best choice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you is CLASSIC. I vote you post it on Facebook.

Lindy said...

Oh man, I love that pic! :) If only I could've observed that portion of the party...haha.