15 August 2009

Reasons

I haven't been updating like I'd like to lately, and I know why.

I've kind of been holding back a little for fear of offending, or over sharing. That's over. This is my blog, and I'm going to say and do as I please. That does not mean that I'm going to use this as a space to attack the people in my life for things they do that I'm not so crazy about, but it does mean that I might mention those things and my honest opinion of them. Then again, I might not end up talking about any of that stuff. But the feeling that I can't talk about that stuff seems to be holding me back from writing other fun things, so I'm now freeing myself.

I have to be at work in an hour and a half, and I could really use a half hour nap. The fun writing will have to wait until tomorrow!

0 comments: