17 June 2009

I would like a snack.

I'm still really liking all this dance stuff. Can't wait to really learn more and feel comfortable with most leads. Some shoes that I've had for a while are now suddenly giving me a blister, so I was a little off tonight, but I still had fun. Plus, my security blanket was at home getting some much needed rest. But I still went for it!



I need to figure out a way to get my brother to one of the dance parties at Joanne's. If he really got to get into a couple songs he would be totally addicted, and then I would have someone else to dance with! Seriously, the brother and I would be an awesome dance couple. It's not something that I can just describe though, I need to get him out there so we can show people!



Did I mention that I made some awesome Cake Cones on Saturday? I will be making more soon. Maybe even making them prettier!

0 comments: