29 May 2009

Wow it's late.

I should really be in bed. It's 3:00AM and I enjoy being fully rested in the morning.

Especially when my day consists of the following:

Waking up whenever I please.
Reading in the park until about noon-thirty.
Going to Ikea with someone awesome.
Possibly having Ikea linner.
The chance of a nap (depends on how epic Ikea is).
Swing dancing with some new friends, some of them quickly becoming good friends.
Probably getting persuaded to stay out later than I should, but loving every moment of it!

For those who knew the much more callused me from middle school to even just a few months ago, it feels really nice to now put it into text that...

Life is good.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading in the park: now that sounds like an awesome plan. There's a park pretty close to my new place that I should take advantage of in a similar fashion. ^_^

Looking forward to our Ikea trip!