02 May 2009

New Music

Anyone have any recommendations?



I'm a bit in love with Lily Allen's "The Fear" and I've been thinking about getting the whole album, but I've been spending a lot of money lately and don't think that I should spend more if I'm not sure about it. If EMI would just include a digital download of the album with the vinyl I would already have both, but I don't want to pay $21 for something I can't take with me.



I have the same issue with The Decemberists' The Hazards of Love. They at least have 17 tracks for only $9.99 on iTunes.


(I know this isn't from Hazards of Love but I still love it. Now I'm realizing that I need all of their stuff!)



What are your favorite artists lately?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey if you catch me on AIM I could just send both of them to you. Or I could burn them and we can meet up for lunch soon.

mallory said...

I really like the new Lily Allen...there isn't much new music out right now that excites me though, so unfortunately I can't think of anything to recommend!