19 May 2009

Lots of things!

I might just be crazy!



Click for a larger image of course, and see just how crazy I am!

Those are the classes that I am currently enrolled in for the fall semester. There are LOTS more that I would love to take, but I do have to have time for homework for these classes, and you know, actual WORK. With some luck though, I'll be able to figure out a pretty regular work schedule on campus so that I don't have to worry about a changing schedule. I just remembered that I should have more freedom from money next semester, so I won't even need too many hours working, which is pretty awesome!

It's been hot in Sacramento lately. Not exactly hot enough that it justifies leaving a fan on all day when only the cats are home, yet my roommate does it. The bathroom stays pretty cool, and they hang out in there anyway, why leave the fan on in your room if there is no one to benefit from it? If I didn't already move so much I'd be really tempted to find my own place and just make sure I work more next semester.

I've really enjoyed dancing the past several weeks, and can't wait to learn more. If anyone reading this knows more than me (and I know there are at least two of you) please share with me what you know! Watching some videos of friends completely intimidates me, but also excites me and motivates me to see how far I can go!

I had a pretty productive day today.

After completing an "exercise in time management" provided by my English teacher (it's funny, time management isn't in the course description or the syllabus) I went to the grocery store and got some gas. I don't actually remember the last time that I got gas, but I'l try to pay attention to the next time that I do. I love living so close to everything that I do!

While I was at the grocery store I bought the items pictured below.



To avoid eating most of the box in just a few sittings, I bought the snack bags and divided it up!



I checked the box, and a serving is supposed to be only 55 little fishies, which those bags are definitely not. There are supposedly 32-ish servings in a box, I divided it into 18 bags. (Please note the earrings on the table, it was totally intense work while watching the season finale of 24.)

I have some pictures of a car that I see a lot that amuse me, but I think I've made this entry long enough, and I might forget all the things I think of tomorrow to write about, so I will save it until then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in 125B with you next semester, yay!

Anonymous said...

And as far as the dancing thing goes... there's not a WHOLE lot I can actually share with you since I'm a follow, but my biggest advice to you is to just dance as much as you can fit into your schedule, because the more you do it the better you will get, and the more frequently you go, the better. I recommend going to more than one venue, too - Midtown Stomp is only one of three swing venues in Sacramento... there's Club 21 on Tuesdays and Sweet 'n' Hot on Wednesdays. :)