11 May 2009

Last week of instruction before finals!

I’ve had a rough couple of days. Ironically brought on by one really amazing one. I’m working on letting go of things in my past that I haven’t been able to forgive myself for.

I’m a little bit better today, though admittedly still a bit unsure of things.

I got to talk to an old friend today, which felt amazingly good. It was only on Facebook chat, but it felt just as comfortable as I would have felt talking to her 8 years ago when we were seniors in high school, or 14 years ago when we met in 7th grade.

Things like that make me happy.

I may observe a bit of a posting fast this week. I’ve got about 18 pages to write before Friday, so I should really focus on that. I may find my way over here if I need a few minutes of scholastic escape though!

0 comments: