23 May 2009

I should be asleep.

I officially have an A in the class I thought I was getting an A- in, and a B in one of the classes I thought I was getting a C in.

The other four remain to be seen, but it's likely that a lot of those are Cs.

My roommate today let me know that she's giving our landlord 30 days notice this month and will be out by July 1. Not sure exactly what I want to do about getting a new roommate or finding my own place, but I have a couple ideas for roommates if I do stay here.

Dancing was a lot of fun tonight, and tomorrow night at my new friend Amanda's graduation party it should be lots of fun as well. I'm getting more comfortable just going with the flow, which is probably good for learning new things and not forcing things.

I'm going to be extremely tired tomorrow, but it will definitely be worth it.

0 comments: